Thursday, November 3, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Harder



This week, Booking Through Thursday asks, "All other thing being equal, would you rather read a book that’s hard/challenging/rewarding or light/enjoyable/easy?"


This is a tough question, and definitely one to get the mind working for a bit. As much as I hate having to do this because I feel like it can be an easy answer, I'm going with both. It really does depend on the mood I am in. If I'm in a romantic mood, I'll pick up a book that's light, enjoyable and easy. If I'm in an adventurous mood, give me a hard, challenging, and rewarding book. Both kinds give me a different sort of reward in the end. If I had to choose which one I go to more, it would be the hard, challenging, but rewarding kind.

Happy reading folks!

2 comments:

  1. For me - it's usually light & easy, but like you, there are times when I need something more - I get burnt out on reading too many of the same types of books one after the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... Both types can be rewarding to read.

    ReplyDelete